Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bubba, I love you :)

I'm already getting bad at this whole blog thing..blahhhh!

My little brother, Greg, turned twelve yesterday, November 29th. I feel OLD. Literally, it feels like we were in Temple, Texas at Scott & White waiting for him to make his arrival just yesterday. It's crazy how fast time goes by..


Well, if you haven't figured it out yet, this blog is going to be about that little kiddo. :)


He has astonished me so much throughout his lifetime. Who knew that a twelve year old boy could be as strong, inspiring, and one of my best friends? Yes, he is one of my best friends. Why? My little brother has been there with me through EVERYTHING 100%. Period. When I need a smile, a laugh, or just somebody to talk to, he's one that never fails to help me out. There's not one doubt in my mind that he truly cares about me, my feelings, and my happiness. I LOVE THIS KID!

There's five years between the two of us, and nobody understands how we get along as great as we do. But, Greg and I do. We've been through it all; TOGETHER! We are so much alike it's almost quite ridiculous. :)


I am so proud of him. I could never even begin to tell him just how much..
No matter what the circumstance is, he keeps his head up. That's hard with as much tough stuff that's occurred in his lifetime. He's always came to me when he felt I needed some attention and someone to just listen to me. I couldn't thank him enough for that, either.


After his concussion, he never once wanted to give up on football/ any other sports. He was ready to get back out there! It killed him not being able to play his sport. Thing is, a twelve year old, (then an eleven year old) even though he wasn't able to play, he was determined to keep his head up.


My little brother; a best friend; an inspiration; a HUGE part of me;
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE BOY. I am so looking forward
to watching you continue to grow up, exceed expectations, becoming a great big brother to Kyli, strengthen your relationship with God, and all that falls between. Thank you for all you do and have done for me. I love you:)




No comments:

Post a Comment